£69 per person
Limited time offer at £69 per person. Buoyancy aid hire included. Wetsuit hire not included. Online booking essential.
1HR AQUA PARK SESSION
£25 at the ticket office
Price per person. Buoyancy aid hire included. Wetsuit hire not included. Online booking essential.
Gift Cards make the ideal present for family and friends and can be used to purchase Aqua Park Tickets.
The current water temp is around 18c, wearing a wetsuit is optional, but we recommend that they are still worn
Wetsuit hire is unavailable.
We stock all sizes of shortie wetsuits that start from £19.99
Please prepare for a day out at the beach as we are currently an outdoor venue only. There are NO changing rooms.
We are open at a reduced capacity with staggered start times, social distancing measures and additional cleaning procedures to keep our visitors safe.
Arrive 30 minutes in advance of your session ready to go in suitable swimwear or wetsuit. Please plan your journey.
Sessions are 1 hour long on the Aqua Park.
Allow around 2 hours to complete your visit in comfort.
- Pre-booking online is essential.
- For individuals, groups, families, adults, children 6+ and adrenaline junkies!
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Children must be aged 6+ and be over 1.2 meters tall.
- Children from 8 to 15 inclusive must have a responsible adult on the shore for the duration of their session.
- All bookings are online. Please ensure everyone has completed their personal details and Waviers online. Failure to do so will incur a £5 administrative charge per person if completed at the Reception.
- Prepare for a day out at the beach, bring suitable swimwear, a wetsuit if you have one, flip-flops and a towel.
- We are an outdoors venue only as changing facilities are closed.
- Only Action Cameras fitted to chest harnesses are permitted.
- It costs nothing to watch from shore, well behaved dogs on leads are welcome. However, parking charges apply.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic.
- There are cafes, other watersports, cycling and free BBQ pits onsite – so lots to do.
- It costs nothing to watch from the shore.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.
- Parking charges apply.
When are you open?
- Pre-booking online is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Open 7 days a week through May Half Term, then weekends only through June, then 7 days a week in July & August, and weekends only in up to 30th September.
- Opening Times are seasonal and differ too by the day of the week. Please see our online booking system for up to date opening times.
- Walk-in bookings on the day are available subject to availability.
- The Park remains open even in the rain – you’re going to get wet anyway!