2022 TICKETS COMING SOON
2022 GIFT CARDS NOW AVAILABLE
Give the gift of adventure. Gift Cards make the ideal present for family and friends and can be used to purchase Aqua Park Tickets.
1HR AQUA PARK SESSION
£20 - Online
£25 - At the ticket office
Price per person. Buoyancy aid hire included.
Wetsuits: You can buy them for click and collect or bring your own.
£69 per person
The Aqua Park Group season pass gives you admission to 4 of the UK’s Ultimate Aqua Park locations for the whole season (May-September)
90min OPEN WATER SWIM
Come and enjoy our Open Water Swimming sessions. Monthly events, coaching and introduction sessions also available.
WHAT TO EXPECT
ON THE DAY
Please prepare for a day out at the beach and arrived changed in your swimwear or wear it underneath your clothes. The watersports centre will be open for hot showers after your session on the Aqua Park.
We are open at a reduced capacity with staggered start times, social distancing measures and additional cleaning procedures to keep our visitors safe.
Arrive 20 minutes in advance of your session ready to go in suitable swimwear or wetsuit. Please plan your journey.
Sessions are 1 hour long on the Aqua Park.
Allow around 2 hours to complete your visit in comfort.
wearing a wetsuit is recommended, but not mandatory. Alternatively, gym wear or swimwear can be worn underneath your buoyancy aid.
You are welcome to bring your own or you can purchase wetsuits for click and collect here.
Please note there is no wetsuit hire available due to our commitment to being a covid secure venue.
- Pre-booking online is essential.
- For individuals, groups, families, adults, children 6+ and adrenaline junkies!
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Children must be aged 6+ and be over 1.2 meters tall.
- Children from 8 to 15 inclusive must have a responsible adult on the shore for the duration of their session.
- All bookings are online. Please ensure everyone has completed their personal details and Waviers online. Failure to do so will incur a £5 administrative charge per person if completed at the Reception.
- Prepare for a day out at the beach, bring suitable swimwear, a wetsuit if you have one, flip-flops and a towel.
- The watersports centre will be open for hot showers once you come off the Aqua Park.
- Only Action Cameras fitted to chest harnesses are permitted.
- It costs nothing to watch from shore, well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
- No picnics are allowed at Lakeside.
- There are lots of cafes and restaurant’s
- It costs nothing to watch from the shore.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.
- Pre-booking online is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Open 7 days a week through May Half Term, then weekends only through June, then 7 days a week in July & August, and weekends only in up to 30th September.
- Opening Times are seasonal and differ too by the day of the week. Please see our online booking system for up to date opening times.
- Walk-in bookings on the day are available subject to availability at ticket office price.
- The Park remains open even in the rain – you’re going to get wet anyway!